Corporate & Community Partners
MDSI would like to acknowledge and thank the following organisations that sponsor our activities, events and programs.
National Australia Bank is a financial services organisation with over 40,000 people, operating more than 1,800 branches and service centres, and responsible to more than 460,000 shareholders. We operate major financial services franchises in Australia, as well as businesses in New Zealand, Asia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Visit their website at: http://www.nab.com.au
Created specifically for women, Curves offers a complete fitness and nutrition solution. The Curves 30 minute workout exercises every major muscle group and burns up to 500 calories through a proven program of strength training, cardio and stretching. In addition, club promotions and events encourage women to support charitable causes, learn about health-related issues and forge lasting friendships as part of the global Curves community.
Visit their website at: http://www.curves.com.au
Matana Foundation for Young People
The Matana Foundation provides assistance to disadvantaged young people in Australia in order to give them the opportunity to reach their full educational and social potential. They fund projects that address the causes of youth disadvantage, in order to create a more just society.
Visit their website at: http://www.matanafoundation.org.au
Business or Organisational Sponsors
As a sponsor of MDSI either in cash or in kind you will receive:
- Invitation to MDSI events. These often include community events with attendance by large sectors of the local community
- Exposure to targeted markets directly relevant to your product. MDSI provides a diverse range of services to children, youth, families and the elderly
- Free publicity exposure such as advertising in MDSI quarterly newsletter which is has over 1000 copies distributed
- Access to advertising of events your product may be linked to
- Access to advertising in the local papers with the event your product is linked to
- Access to diverse cultural communities.