Please view a list of events available to the general public within the Macarthur region.
Come along, bring a friend and enjoy some time out! This exciting new group presents an opportunity for you to be creative while learning new skills in the process.
- Art and Craft
- Story writing
- Guest speakers
- Women’s health, healthy eating and wellbeing
- Outings, and much more!
EVERY THURSDAY (DURING SCHOOL TERM ONLY)
For further information please contact Sana on 4627 1188 or 0419 751 552
- Date: Tuesday, 8th April 2014
- Time: 10:00am to 12:30pm
- Location: Oran Park Community Room, Cnr of Oran Park Drive & Peter Brock Drive
- Cost: N/A
Every Wednesday afternoon starting 26/03/2014
FREE TUTORS AVAILABLE
Come along for help with your SCHOOL, TAFE or UNI assignments & projects.
- This group is for young people who have been in Australia for less than five years.
- Our meeting place has a bus stop close by and is walking distance from Campbelltown Train Station.
- Transport can be provided if needed.
For further information please contact Sherilyn Power, Youth Settlement Worker on p. 02 4627 1188 m.0488 000 941 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wednesday, 9th April 2014
- Time: 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- Location: 127 Dumaresq Street, Campbelltown
- Cost: FREE
Places are limited!!!!
- Al Mahdi Mosque - Campbelltown
- Gupteshwar Mandir Temple - Minto
- Wat Pa Buddharangsee - Leumeah
NB: Women are required to cover their hair whilst visiting the mosque. Shoes are to be removed when entering all religious sites.
For further information please contact Renica on p. 02 4627 1188 m. 0431 536 800 e. email@example.com
- Date: Monday, 5th May 2014
- Time: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Location: Departs from Cafe Kulcha, L1, 171 - 179 Queen Street, Campbelltown
- Cost: $20.00 (includes a light lunch)
at Cafe Kulcha
- Trying to look for a job, but have no work experience?
- Are you a young person between the ages of 15 – 24?
- Have you lived in Australia for 5 years or less?
- Nothing to do during the school holidays?
If you said yes to all of the above, why not do some work experience with us at Café Kulcha!
For further information please contact Sherilyn Power, Youth Settlement Worker on M: 0488 000 941 P: 4627 1188 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Monday, 30th June 2014
- Time: No specific time
- Location: Cafe Kulcha, Level 1, 171 - 179 Queen Street, Campbelltown
- Cost: N/A