Please view a list of events available to the general public within the Macarthur region.
- What is child abuse and neglect?
- What are the causes and effects?
- What are some of the signs?
- What you can do if you suspect a child is being abused or neglected?
- How child abuse and neglect can be prevented?
- Who can help
GUEST SPEAKER FROM THE CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION SERVICE
**CHILD CARE AND REFRESHMENTS PROVIDED**
For further information please contact Lilly Teaupa on 4627 1188 or 0408 425 046
- Date: Wednesday, 1st October 2014
- Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Location: MDSI Activity Centre, 127 Dumaresq Street, Campbelltown
- Cost: FREE
Carers Week 2014 Celebration
PHYSICAL, SOCIAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL BEING DAY
- Healthy Exercise & Living
- Information on Healthy Ageing
- Healthy Lunch
- Hand Massages
RSVP by 09/10/2014
For further information please contact Marcela on 0419 982 813 or Michelle on 0499 717 407
- Date: Thursday, 16th October 2014
- Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Location: MDSI Aged Care Centre, 32 Lithgow Street, Campbelltown
- Cost: N/A
Sports Carnival at Claymore
Children's Week 2014......
celebrating the right of children to enjoy childhood
For further information please contact Amie Robertson or Sheree Agostino on 4627 1188
- Date: Tuesday, 21st October 2014
- Time: 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- Location: Davis Park, Claymore
- Cost: FREE EVENT
Hosted by MDSI's Links to Supportive & Healthy Ageing Program
at Greg Percival Community Centre
For further information please contact Lynn Baker on P. 4627 1188 M. 0448 472 485 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wednesday, 22nd October 2014
- Time: 10:00am to 12:30pm
- Location: Greg Percival Community Centre, Cnr Oxford and Cumberland Roads, Ingleburn
- Cost: N/A